We won!!!!!!!!!!!

>> Monday, October 20, 2008






Today I got a phone call from friends at church wanting to know if I wanted to go to the last playoff game tonight. What do I say? No I don't want to go because if we lose I might not snap out of it, or yes I want to go and celebrate with a 40,000 person crowd. I chose to go to the game and I am so glad I had the opportunity to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. I have never been to anything like it. The dome was so loud and so energized I couldn't get over it. I even cried when we won!!!!! I am so happy. If we don't win the world series you may not hear from me for a while. I can't handle the let down.

1 comments:

lori bunk October 20, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

congrats!!! and i am so glad you got to go to the game since you missed one while you were here. love and miss you!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP