Good Thing for Good Friends

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008



Last week my friend Mandy came for a visit from Charleston. She stayed with me for a week and while she was here we hooked up with our friend Matt. We all knew each other from church youth group way back when. It is hard to believe that I have been friends with Mandy for about 18 years. I love how we can live many miles apart and still remain close friends. We went to IHOP and 24 hour Starbucks later than we should have, stayed up until early morning talking every night, went for a walk down by the water, watched a movie, and went out to eat a lot. We had a great time hanging out, but I love how these two people challenged and encouraged me in my walk. Even though a lot of time has gone by I am glad we still have something in common that will keep us connected. I love them!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP