Heart Signs

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008




Sometimes I have these signs posted on the door to my heart. I know the Bible says that God knocks on the the door of our heart and I wonder how many times He has found these signs plastered up telling Him to back off? Or maybe I post those signs to people who are trying to speak into my life or trying to encourage me and get to know me. Maybe people see these signs and they don't even bother knocking because they don't want to get yelled at or get kicked off the porch. I need to be more mindful of how I treat people and how I am receptive of people. I often pray for good friends and pray for strength, wisdom, or comfort. Today I wonder if maybe God tried to use people to provide these things but maybe I flashed my signs and kicked them out. With God, the good thing is, He won't back off. He won't force me to do anything, but He will continue to knock and continue to love me until I take those signs down. I love that about God.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP