Please Pray

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008


My sister, Sara, is coming back to Florida on Saturday to live with us because my brother-in-law, Mike, is going over to Iraq to serve our country. He could be gone up to 14 months and I know this is going to be very hard on both of them. Please pray for Mike's safety and also pray that God would be with both of them as they are apart from each other. I am excited to be near my sister again, I just hate that it is because Mike will be out of the country for so long. Sara and I are gong to be sharing a room again. This will be fun! I love you Sara and Mike and I am very proud of both of you!

2 comments:

May-Day November 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

I am praying. I love you Connie.

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

thank you momma for making da gold pants...

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP