Trying to get in the Zone

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

In a couple Sunday's I get to see part of a dream I have had in my heart for several years begin to unfold. I am starting a new ministry at church called Zone 56. It is a ministry for 5th & 6th graders that will be focused on building a foundation on God and His Word. Part of our purpose is to make the transition from children's ministry to youth ministry a little smoother. Right now we are going to meet once a month, but want to start a weekly ministry soon. I am so excited to get to be a part of this and can't wait to see what happens with it. I love this age group and can't wait to hang out with them and get to know them. Let me know what you think of the logo or if you have any cool suggestions.


3 comments:

lori bunk September 4, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

i am so proud to know you... you are incredible and i am so excited you are getting this opportunity, you deserve it!

Anonymous September 5, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

Very cool Connie. It's not 55 your favorite number but 56 is pretty dang close. You are an amazing kids leader,they love you! I pray Gods blessing as you give out to these kids, that God will bless you back, and possibly... the Rays may go to the world series just because HE loves you so much! Have a safe trip to Orlando.

Shawna September 5, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

THat is awesome Con! I'm excited for you! And i love the logo...looks great! :)

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP