Santa Claus is Coming to Town

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008


Christmas Survey-Finish these sentences...


1. Christmas is...the most magical time of the year

2. Christmas trees...make me smile

3. Christmas cheer...is spread by singing loud for all to hear

4. Christmas gifts...shouldn't be such a big deal

5. Christmas dinner...is best when it involves mashed potatoes and gravy

6. Christmas traditions...are meant to be shared with people you love

7. Christmas music...starts too early

8. Christmas sweets...put me in a sugar coma

9. Christmas lights...put me in a good mood

10. Christmas parties...stress me out

11. Christmas travel...is gonna bring Mike, my brother in-law, home!!!!!

12. Christmas cards...should be home made and always involve glitter

13. Christmas weather...in Florida makes me sad

14. Christmas movies...crack me up

15. Christmas clean-up...stinks

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP